Update: 26th June 2021
The club is now fully open to all members and visitors. You are still required to sign in on entering the club, and/or scanning the QR code on the front gate as you enter the club. There is still a limit of 6 individuals in the pavilion at any one time, however outside there are no restrictions.
Update: 28th February 2021
As Haslemere Sun Club is classed as “Outdoor sport and leisure facilities”, the club will be available to club members again with effect from 29th March 2021. We will still need to abide by current restrictions that will mean masks being worn in enclosed areas, and the rule of 6, where not more than 6 members can be in close proximity to each other. This should enable us to finally get up the club and start doing some much needed ground maintenance.
Latest Update issued Thursday 9th July
Following the latest update from the government, the committee have decided to make Sunnyacres available again to club members and visitors as per the government advice allowing sun-bathing in parks and golf courses opening. So, we feel sunbathing is permitted as long as the 2 meter distancing is strictly adhered to.
To reduce risks, we will restrict access to the club house. It will be open using a one way system i.e. in through the main door and out via the side door; and allowing a maximum of 6 people in the pavilion at any one time. Anyone entering the clubhouse will be asked to scrub their hands on entry with soap and running water. This applies to the toilets as well. There will be no towels or tea towels provided, so we would ask you to bring your own for the time being. Face masks are also requested to be worn when entering the pavilion.
Please read the following guidance if you are intending to visit the club:
- There is no guarantee that coming to Haslemere Sun Club is safe from Corona virus and we must stress that your visit to the club is at your own risk entirely. We recommend that those of you that are at higher risk (over 70 or have ANY underlying health conditions) think long and hard before visiting.
- We ask that members that feel unwell, have lost their sense of taste/smell, or have a cough or temperature please stay at home as well as all other household/family members.
- The Club Committee reserve the right to ask any members/visitors displaying any illness or symptoms to go home, including their household/family members
- Please remember, your best protection against the virus is your own behaviour.
- Please ensure that you keep at least a metre distance between yourself and anybody else outside of your household.
- The swimming pool will reopen for use again with effect from 26th June 2021
- Please observe all signs in and around the club, especially the pavilion and adhere to the instructions given.
- If possible, please bring your own disinfectant.
- It is now possible to stay at the club overnight either in your own chalet or camping (Club Members)
- Upon entering the club grounds all members and visitors must log their attendance via www.sunnyacres.co.uk/trackandtrace, or via the sign in sheets by the bottom toilets if they do not possess a smartphone. Electronic version is preferred.
- No groups greater than 6 people can be together at the club, please maintain your distances.
- Face masks to be worn whilst in the pavilion or any other enclosed spaces shared by others.